Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage represents more home BUYERS than any other local real estate firm!
Did you know most often the Buyers-Agent's fee is entirely paid for by the property Seller?!
Ask me about Buyers Agent Representation today!
The Buyer’s agent’s duties to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accountability, and reasonable skill & care.
All duties are fiduciary -- they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller!
During the search process, the Buyer's agent:
- Arranges property showings that meet the buyer’s needs
- Provides information that the buyer requests about the home or property, community, taxes, utilities and zoning or refers the buyer to appropriate information sources
- Discloses any material facts about the property of which the agent has knowledge
- Prepares a competitive market analysis of the property for the buyer
- Counsels the buyer on what price to offer to the seller
- Shows what other buyers are paying for property in the area
- Assists in writing an offer with the buyer’s interest in mind
- Negotiates the best price and terms for the buyer
- Keeps the price capabilities and objectives of the buyer confidential, and maintains anonymity if desired
During the closing process, the Buyer's agent:
- Assists with the loan application process
- Monitors all dates, events and requirements for the buyer
- Attend the closing with the buyer