Here are some proven method's to Increase Your Home's Value:
- Project (average cost recouped, national) according to Realtor Magazine:
- Minor kitchen remodel (88%)
- Bathroom remodel (85%)
- Major kitchen remodel (81%)
- Family room addition (80%)
- Deck addition (77%)
- Master suite (75%)
- Attic bedroom (74%)
- Siding replacement (73%)
- Window replacement (69%)
- Home office (55%)
Other projects that may increase your home’s value include: Jacuzzi; permanent hot tub; in-ground pool; security system; sprinkler system; substantial out buildings; and vaulted ceilings.
These projects may not add value to your house: above-ground pool; ceiling fans; garden pond; and light fixtures.
Basic rules to follow:
- Remodel with mass appeal in mind.
- Use durable, quality materials.
- Keep the value of your property within 15 to 20 percent of your neighbors’.
Contact me for more helpful suggestions or to evaluate your home's current market value!